Why Every Business Needs a Website
According to a 2007 Reuters poll, almost 80% of adults go online. More and more people are turning to the Internet to research a business before buying their products or services. A professional website has become a necessity for every small business providing an online store front and an anonymous means for potential customers to find out what you are all about. Remember, the more they know about you, the more likely they are to buy from you.
Establish an Online Presence
- People have come to expect a professionally run business to have a website.
- Provides an anonymous means for potential customers to learn about your products and services. The more they know about you, the more likely they are to buy from you.
Support Your Ad Campaign
- Including you web address on your letter head, business cards, and your current ad campaign will provide a way for people to learn more about your business.
Educate Your Customers
- Again, the more they know about you, the more likely they are to buy from you.
- If your website can become a source of information in your industry, potential customers will frequently visit your website. This will help to make them familiar with your business, and therefore more likely to use your services or buy your products when the time comes to make a purchase.
- Adding a "refer a friend", or "share" link to your site will allow people to send an email to a friend with your website address.
- Let your customers work for you.
Email Marketing - Start an Email List
- You can add a "sign up for our...newsletter", or "get a free...widget" link to your site and collect email addresses of potential customers to use in your email campaign.
Sell Your Products Online
- An e-commerce site is open for business 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You could be taking orders while you sleep.
- It can also be a great way to expand your business locally, nationally, or internationally.
Provide a Map to Your Location
- Sometimes, finding your business is the hard part.
Offer Up-To-Date Information
- With a content management system, you can update your website yourself to ensure that you always have the most current information. The search engines also like to see that the content is changing on a regular basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Use your website to answer frequently asked questions to free up some of your time.
Start a Blog
- Keep your visitors coming back to read the latest blog entry. You can also provide a means for your visitors to leave their website address in their comments supplying a backlink (Important for SEO).
Are you ready to build a website? Read our Website Design Guild to find out.
Our Work Is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Why Choose Us?
- Only Pay for What You Need
- Custom Website Design - No Templates
- Exceptional Service
- We Have Years of Experience
- Complete Online Solution
- Professional Environment
Benefits of Having a Website
- Establish an Online Presence
- Support Your Ad Campaign
- Educate Your Customers
- Generate Referrals
- Email Marketing - Start an Email List
- Sell Your Products Online
- Provide a Map to Your Location
- Offer Up-To-Date Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Start a Blog
Once a year we donate our services to a charitable organization in need of a website. The only cost to you is domain registration and website hosting. Just enter your email address above to sign up, or click on Learn More.
See if your website was coded properly by entering your website address below.